Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day

First, I must say I don't think I have a good reason for my lack of blogs...but I think I will be back on track just as soon as next week passes. It is time for all of my consignment sales to begin and as much as I enjoy them they certainly do take up a lot of my time and energy.

This is really for the amusement of my friends and family who are still in or are from Chicago. Here are the kids at our latest snow day, January 21, 2009. Yes, it is just a dusting of snow and yes, all of the schools in our county closed. Amazing, huh? Especially, given all of the roads were dry and when they were ready to go outside (at 7:30 am) it had not snowed in at least 3 or 4 hours.



Brayden and Lexi's excitement was amazing. They talked about making snow angels and having a snowball fight. Too bad the snow only lasted until about 10 am and left them "freezing" and anxiously awaiting the next snowfall.



I wonder how long they will have to wait?????

No comments: