Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy 4th of July

So immediately following the surprise anniversary party we headed back to my parent's house and had a neighborhood celebration. Now, as in previously posts, I will not make any specific mention about what anyone might have done to protect the guilty. But I will say, we stayed up too late enjoying some fireworks provided by my dad and two of his neighbors and some blue eyed blonde. My mom brought out her fire pit for the kids and those adults who wanted to enjoy some smores.

Lexi wasn't going to miss an opportunity to make smores.



Neither was Doris (co-conspirator for the anniversary party).



Have to show you some of the fireworks... after all it was Independence Day.





Another group shot, it was hard to find one that didn't implicate anyone.




I had to memorialize this event and I hate I can't say anything more about it. Anyone identify the floating object? Okay, so maybe it drowned and hasn't floated in a really long time.



Hope everyone had a great 4th of July.

No comments: