Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Lexi

I can not believe that Lexi turned 5 on the 19th. What is even more unbelievable is that she wanted to have her party at Chuck E Cheese. I made several attempts to "convenience" her to have her party ANYWHERE but there. Then I just had to come to the realization that every kid I know has a great time at Chuck E. Cheese - it's just me who doesn't really like it. Guess that's how lots of things in life are - I know I have only been a parent for six years but this certainly isn't the first time I've realized it's my "issue" not the kid's. So here is the very first and the last picture taken the day of the party. She was a very happy birthday girl...even when everyone was singing "Happy Birthday".





I have to admit the perks for the birthday girl were awesome a blow up crown (with extra tokens), a huge balloon (including a bank with extra tokens) and a birthday medal. And it sure seemed like everyone had a good time.

So to my sweet baby girl,Lexi, Happy Birthday!! I hope you never lose that twinkle in your eyes and that sweet smile that melts my heart every day. May all your dreams come true, I love you.

No comments: